Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why Doesn't Yahoo Have A Section For Those Of Us That Have Arthritis?

Why doesn't ByeDr.com have a answer section for those of us that have Arthritis? I see other conditions listed for Diabetes and a lot of other things but nothing for those of us that have Arthritis.
Answer:
I hadn't actually looked, so now I'm shocked. I can't believe that they don't have this.
I've just checked in the Forum and it has been requested, so pop on over and vote for this one
http://suggestions.yahoo.com/srp/?prop=a...
Excellent question. Hopefully as more people get involved in ByeDr.com they will add specific topics for the more common diseases people have.
because most people are not educated on it. they think you take an aleve and move on which is not true. it is considered a severe disease with many different types and symptoms and be very debilitating. lots of research and few answers is the other problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net