Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why I have such a high bad cholesterol?

I am only 27, young woman, Wt less than 103, 5'3'' and I have no bad eating habits...no high cholesterol found with my 86yrs old grandma, my parents are ok too.can you help what can cause me have it high? i have to be on lowfat diet . total 7.17, LDL (bad one) more then 4. THANKS
Answer:
High cholesterol is not always bad despite with doctors might tell you. Be very cautious about possible staten drugs which can cause heart failure do to Q-10 co enzyme depletion as well as nerve/mental conditions do to the depletion of cholesterol in your brain. Cholesterol is actually very good for you, for the protection against cancers and many other conditions. It's bad fats such as trans fats that make your cholesterol bad. Just may need to change your diet alittle.
Your body makes cholesterol. Although your parents and grandparents may not have problems, you still could be genetically coded for high cholesterol.
These numbers are not consistent with USA measures, but hypothyroid can cause high cholesterol readings.
try 2400 mg fish oils and 6000 mg natural garlic from puritains pride . do not use the type of garlic that states its oder controlled if it dont stink it wont work ive lost 70lbs and my cholesterol is 140/ bad is real low and good is up/ i allso take meds for it but when i stopped the garlic and fish oils for 30 days my levals went way up .good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net