Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why have I been so tired lately?

My allergies all of a sudden decided to come to me. I have a really sore throat, I can barely swallow, my neck muscles are really sore, and my I can barely breath through my nose.But mainly, I been very tired lately. At school, Im fine mostly. I would occasionally get a little tired, but thats normal. But when I get home and around 3pm-ish, I get extremely tired. If I lay down on my bed, I fall dead asleep. This is very unlike me, it was always impossible for me to sleep during the daytime! I would wake up near 8pm, still be tired, and go to bed around 10pm. Whats wrong with me? Do the allergies have anything to do with it? I had allergies before, I never got this sleepy before. What can I do about this?Also, I take an allergy medicine once a day, but it definitly doesnt cause drowziness. If i took more, then it would.
Answer:
You probably just a have a head cold, I think that I have what your having too
Headaches, sore throat (pain when swallowing), sneezing are all signs of it.
I would have some chicken soup, it might really help.
If it is really bothering you go to the doctors, they can help you more than anyone else here.
Maybe it is becauser of the medicine you take or you stay up too late
It sounds like a toxin buildup. That can often seem like an allergy outbreak. Try a good detox program and that should help with any allergies you may have as well as boosting your immune system and energy levels.
Have you gone to see a doctor? How is your appetite or metabolism rate? It could be hypo-thyroid. Yes your allergy will also make you tired, because your immune system is fighting the allergen. Have a doc check you out. Could be other problems.
Im no doctor...but it sounds like your having symptoms of Mono. You can get a simple blood test at your doctor. The constant tiredness is a tip off but the neck pain and sore throat is symptoms as well. Do you get headaches often too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net