Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why have I developed large earlobes?

Over the last 10 years (in my 40s) I have slowly put on several stones. Before this my ears looked normal, however over these last few years my earlobes (not the ear main) are now large and turn outwards.
Will they go back to normal with dieting or could there be some other cause?
Answer:
Heredity.
Thats like asking why does one have a big nose or a large butt. It is what it is thats all. Genetics..
Unfortunately your ears and nose never stop growing! Your out of luck! Why cant this happen to other body parts?
Heredity. In the East it is a sign of wealth (in your case all that eating you've been doing probably)
maybe see gpp i used ot do ear pierscing in old job and some ppl have large ear lobes generally so i dont hink they look odd its jsut u notice it cos i know ur body! i wouldnt worry but maybe see ur gp as i never heard about ear lobes inlarging! i dont if u wear heavy earring thats can cuases ear lobes to pull down and they look longer but not getting bigger and growin out wards with age! sorry hope this helps thoguh
Genetic inheritence, my friend. Try to look at your dad or grand dad. Youwill find the same with them too.
Better to hear with, actually our ears and noses continue to grow while we age, so they will even get bigger.
It is usually due to a defect in part of the cartilage (gristle) of the ear.
Hi Lochan,Agree, its Hereditary, I think on the male side. The simple thing is have a look at your Dad ears...My Dad has big ears and he's in his 80's so did my granddad he had Grand sized ears(as far as i can remember). I'm thirty something and got a large pair ;)All the Best
//:P
Little known faact but your ears and your nose will grow constantly during your life time. That is why all old people have larger ears and nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net