Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do people want light or white skin?? heres why?

do you guys wanna know why?? its because light and white skin is beautiful. im tired of reading comments like "your retarted" or "why do you wanna be white?" its easy for a WHITE skin person to say that because they dont know what we go through. i myself have dark brown skin. its miserable. ever since the age of 15, ive been tryin to change my skin tone. being dark skined sucks. you feel like you cant show your brown arms or feel nasty and dirty. you guys, on the other hand, are really lucky. you guys have no idea how fortunate you are to have white skin. its a beautiful thing to have. the only thing im fortunate about is that i have vitiligo, so my skin will eventually turn white. when more than 50 percent of my body is covered in white spots, ill have a procedure called "depigmentation" which basically takes all the brown away. so people, dont judge, criticize or insult someone who wants to lighten their skin because you have no idea what we go through
Answer:
you really have an inferiority complex and should be proud of whatever color you are. michael jackson went thru what you're trying to do and all that makes him is a weirdo ... so lighter skin's not going to make you beautiful. sounds like you've been brainwashed by the euro mindset and ideals of what is beautiful.
Hi Michael,
The ByeDr.com team just did a blog on how statements like yours are violations because they aren't questions at all.
then why do i feel prettier when I'm tan?
if somebody says to you that they would like to be brown, do you think they are crazy? You may think they are crazy because they like brown skin. Just as they think you are crazy liking white skin. This is a classic case of "the grass is always greener". I suggest you learn to like yourself and it won't seem such a big deal. I accept that whilst I don't really like my skin colour, some people do like it, and that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and colours, so I just accept what I am instead of going on and on about it.. once you get this you will be less concerned about it.
Then why do I go to the tanning salon and use self tanner on top of that?
If you only knew how much money I spend on tanning and bronze lotions! My *** feels like a lobster right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net