Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why does the skin on my right shoulder blade sting/hurt?!?

so yeah, it hurts mostly when im sitting for a long time or when my right arm isn't relaxed my skin on my right shoulder blade stings/hurts. even when im holding my mouse i can feel it..it's like a permanent sunburn or something.
and its been like this since forever, i dont even remember when it started.
so what is it? is it caused by having sunburns there in the past?
Answer:
There are lots of possible causes of localised skin problems like the one you have described.Are you currently taking any medications? Certain medications can cause shoulder problems such as tingling and aching.As this is an ongoing problem, you should let your doctor know so you can find out the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net