Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do some people get mosquito bites and others dont even though both people?

get bit by them?
Answer:
well, my biology professor once told our class that it's the female mosquitoes that bite because they need a tiny bit of blood to keep their eggs warm. Supposedly the liquid they leave under the skin is a type of anesthetic to numb you and also it makes you itchy because it's to alert your body of that spot so it can be healed. Oh! and he also said that they bite some ppl more than others b/c they sense for the warmest blood. I'm not entirely sure that this is completely correct but it's what i was told. lol
I was told they are attracted to some more than others
Well some people are just more attracted to them than others so some will get more mosquito bites than others its pretty simple.VOTE BEST ANSWER =)
mosquitoes are attracted to the white skin people than the darken. that's the law here in costa rica on those little creatures. why... don't know'
Your question was going well, until the last line! If both get bitten, then they both have bites!! DUH. Perhaps you meant why they effect some more than others. That would depend on how vulnerable a persons immune system is. The weaker the immune system, the more the bite will effect you.
They don't bite me, I don't know why. My friends camping with me used to hate that. It's not my fault. Iraq was the same way. One of my friends covered his head with a shirt. When he woke up, the little circle of forehead that was exposed had MANY bites on it. Was quite funny because he was so narcistic. I, however, didn't cover up and had not one bite... ever.
i get bit by them and get huge bumps my bf gets bit and not a thing. my daughter is the same as her dad. also if you eat banana's you are more likely to get bit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net