Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do you pick on Tourette Syndrome?

This is one of my many videos of Tourette Syndrome. Please watch it before you answer the question, thanks.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wzomldvetck...
Answer:
Education is the key to this disorder. Once we learn about Tourettes and also learn what it is NOT, the mystery disappears and the stigma will follow. Great video Jamie Grace! Blessings to you. Keep up the good work.People can learn more here:http://www.tsa-usa.org
congratulations to you on taking a stand for something that you believe in.
My answer is that I think people always mock the things that they don't understand. It's a way of hiding their fear. People mock the fat, the thin, the black, the white, the clever, the stupid, etc etc.
Why don't you take that and make it positive, as in, the more tourettes is seen in the media, the more people will be motivated to learn about it, and the fear will go away, and therefore the mockery...
good luck to you.
well, the video says it all, people are screwed up. usually making fun of others makes people feel better about themselves. and those people have issues.
People make fun of things they do not want to or try to understand. I have two children who are handicapped and they get made fun of all the time and I tell them to ignore it because people do not take the time to try to understand the handicap.
I suffer Tourette's %26 it's not easy. People think I fake it on purpose, just to excuse myself from getting in trouble, but I really can't help it.
because there is so many people out there that do not understand what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net