Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why does my right big toe hurt when i eat very sugary foods?

I've noticed this over the last few months - very strange. There are no other apparent symptoms, just a throbbing or sometimes dull ache in my right big toe.Once i cut sugary foods from my diet (my fave being toffee popcorn) the discomfort goes after 2 or 3 days.Anyone ever experience this?
Answer:
you are experiencing the symptoms of gout. You need to see your medical doctor and have an examination for Gout. There are medications that can be given to help with this condition. For the time being avoid sugar, fried foods and fatty foods.
Isn't this Gout? I'm not sure, but Google it just to be sure...
Gout?
you prolly have diabetes
GOUT - look it up with a search engine.
GOUT!! Look up the gout diet and follow it.
i think it's gout
IDK but i wish that would happen to me. maybe i'd quit chowing down on so much junk food then LOL! or maybe i should just tame my munchies..OH WELL
I think I know what that is but I never attributed it to sugar. It sounds like you may have the gout. I have had it a few times but it seemed to come from other types of foods. The gout can happen in any joint in the body but it almost always is found in one of the big toes. When I have had it, it was where my big toe connected to my foot and it felt like I had broken my foot.
eww, you have gout. do you eat alot of pickles and deli food? it causes crystals to develop in your extremities, and the sugar probably aggrevates it. i'd get it checked out, especially if you're overweight, another sign of gout.
maybe gout?
gout is caused by red-meat, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net