Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why does my face turn white sometimes?

I noticed this happens to me at work sometimes: my face loses all colour and the shadows under my eyes stand out, so I look like the living dead. It's not because I'm tense or unhappy at work, although I get a bit bored sometimes. I'm mostly very healthy and don't have any bad habits, so what's going on?
Answer:
Your blood sugar level could be low. Try eating an orange or some type of fruit that you like. You might even have been breathing shallow while concentrating on your work and not realized it, causing a lack of oxygen to the brain. Try deep breathing exercises, you can do them at your desk. Concentrate on taking a deep inhale and them on the exhale do so that your stomach rises, that gets more oxygen to the lower parts of your lungs. Also stay hydrated, drink water all during the day, keep a bottle next to you as much as you can do so.
your dead you just dont know it
There are 102 causes of pallor. Perhaps it's the lighting. You haven't mentioned any other symptoms that go along with this but it wouldn't hurt to mention it to your doctor.
I find that it's to do with lack of sleep. Treat yourself to an early night and have a lie-in over the weekend to improve your appearance! Simple, but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net