Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why do you smoke ciggaretts?


Answer:
I don麓t because ...
茅 muito ruim para a sa煤de
= Translation =
= heargh!
i dont
i don't
I WOULD NEVER SMOKE!!!!!! I feel very strongly about this.
actually i don't. but people who do are usually addicted, which means that they feel like they need the nicotine in tobacco
im addicted
I don't
I DONT
Well, I don't smoke but these are some reasons why some people do:
1) They think it makes them look cool and fit in,
2) They keep their weight off or lose weight,
3) Peer pressure from friends, family, or even clubs that they are in.
4) They want to be like their role model, who might smoke.Those are just a few reasons people might smoke. I hope that answers your question! :)
I started smoking back in the very early 70s when it was cool.well now its not so cool, I have spent the last year trying to stop..it is the hardest thing I have had to do..its a drug, and so for the rest of my life I will have cravings from time to time.oh well.so be it. But I will not let it get the best of me in the end. Or it will be my end because smoking KILLS very slowly. Summer
When I was 16, I started dating this really cute girl who smoked. I had always enjoyed the smell of cigarettes, and when we started going out, I started smoking smoking. I thought it was really cool. I'm 18 now, and still smoke, even though that particular girl has been out of the picture.
I am totally addicted.
don't

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net